This past Sunday, January 6th, I chaired the Search Marketing Expo event in Israel (aka SMX Israel). We had 24 sessions with about 60 speakers from all over the world. We even had one session over Google Hangout.
This year, I shortened the sessions to 45 minutes instead of 90 minutes, to cram in more content into a single day. It kept things moving at a fast pace and helped diversify the content a lot.
I wanted to share some of the coverage of the event (if I am missing any, please comment below and I'll add it here):
- 121 Tips from SMX Israel 2013 inc. Q&A from John Mueller of Google, 3doordigital.com
- Live Blogging SMX Israel 2013 with Kahena Digital, Kahena Digital Marketing
- Social Media at SMX Israel 2013, i-Point Media Group
- Wrap-up of SMX Israel 2013, Kahena Digital Marketing
- Best of SMX Israel 2013, managinggreatness.com
- Hebrew SEO - SMX Israel 2013, nekuda
- Best of SMX Israel 2013, nekuda
- SMX Israel, Kenshoo
- SMX ISRAEL 2013, Facebook
- Surviving Panda, Penguin & The Zoo, nekuda
- Sweet Jerusalem, aimClear To Speak At #SMX Israel 2013, AIM Clear Blog
- SMX Israel 2013 My Dream Team, thegrinder.co.il
Also, there was a ton of chatter throughout the day on Twitter, Facebook & Google+. Plus there are tons of pictures out there, including Facebook and many on Twitter. Here are more pictures on Facebook and Google+. Please send me more sources of images.
nekuda made this video:
Thanks to our 60 or so speakers, which you can see on the agenda page.
And of course, the SMX Israel 2012 advisors Olivier Amar, CEO, MyPermissions, Michael Barnett, VP Marketing, RankAbove www.rankabove.com, Ophir Cohen, CEO, Universal Mccann Search www.usearch.co.il, Roi Hildesheimer, Director of Marketing, SiSense www.sisense.com, Mayer Reich, CEO/Founder, RankAbove www.rankabove.com, Gilad Sasson, CEO, nekuda www.nekuda.com, Branko Rihtman, Senior SEO Analyst, RankAbove www.rankabove.com, and Hillel Fuld, Tech enthusiast at Tech N’ Marketing.com.
Forum discussion at Google+.