Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google's In-Depth Reconsideration Requests Only For Limited Languages
Google has recently been giving more detailed reconsideration requests to some webmasters and it has been appreciated. But that is not supported in most languages at the moment...
- 360 Degree Images & Shortlists Comes To Google Shopping
Google announced new features for Google Shopping that includes the ability for merchants to upload 360 degree images of their products and for consumers to create shortlists for shopping lists. Here is a picture of how 360-degree photos of the products looks like in Google Shopping...
- 20 Months Later A Panda Victim Continues To Fail
I've covered several Google Panda stories in the past. And now that we are over 20 months into Panda with 21 different updates to Panda, it is not uncommon to see sites recover. But in one case, one webmaster...
- New: Google AdWords Shows Keyword That Triggered An Ad
Google has quietly launched a very important AdWords feature that lets advertiser learn the keyword the searcher queried in order to see that specific ad. The added column lets you see the keyword that triggered your ad to show for a search...
- Google Nexus 4 Sells Out Before You Can Click Buy
Google's Nexus 4 mobile device went on sale for about a minute or two yesterday in the U.S. before selling out. It was a joke, I personally tried to add it to my cart and I did it the second the item was available for purchase and it timed out...
- Google Opens New Toronto Office
Google has opened a new Toronto office this week and it seems like opening day they had Premier McGuinty, the 24th and current Premier of Ontario, Canada and Minister Van Loan a the Member of Parliame
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Legal Notice to Google, Google Web Search Help
- On google.ca today, we have a doodle for the Canadarm, a…, Google - Google+
- what happened to google?, Google Webmaster Help
- New resource if you are looking for profession..., AdWords Community