Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Automated Tools For Manual Google Penalties
A month ago we asked Do Link Tools Help Find Your Really Toxic Links...
- August 2013 Google Webmaster Report
In the past month, Google has pushed out a softer Panda update, quietly updated their link schemes guidelines and issued warnings to manipulative browser actions...
- Which AdSense Ads Do You Hate?
A WebmasterWorld thread has AdSense publishers complaining about the worse ads they've seen on their own sites. One of the top and most annoying ads on the list is the fat belly ad. Others also say they hate the diet-ads with the banana in the ad...
- Does The Google AdSense Scorecard Have Value?
In June, Google launched the AdSense score card and since then it has been taking up space on the front page after you log into
- 3 In 1: Google Display Planner Replaces Contextual Targeting & Placement Tools
Google announced they are merging three of their popular tools, the Contextual Targeting Tool...
- Google+ Local Shades
Cinco Barnes posted a picture of someone wearing Google swag I've never seen before. They are Google+ Local sun glasses. Google+ Local has many issues, so I guess slapping on some shades can keep on
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Google Customer Service For Local Listings: It Works, Cre8asite Forums
- There Is A Bad Odor Emitting From The Googleplex, Cre8asite Forums