Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google's Matt Cutts On Using ccTLDs
Matt Cutts, Google's head of search spam, in another video answer, responds to the question about using ccTLDs (country code top level domain names). The question was "Should
- Owner Responses To Google Maps Reviews Buggy
A Google Business Help thread has complaints from some business owners who are trying to leave responses to some negative reviews on their business profile. Google began allowing owner responses in 2010 and since then...
- Google City Experts
Google has quietly launched a new local program called Google City Experts. They announced it on their Google Local New York Google+ page. In short, it gives those who are active Google Maps reviewers, i.e...
- Google Glass Invite A Friend: Tough Decisions
As you may have heard, Google began giving Gmail-like invites to Google Glass users. In short, when Gmail launched, Google let those with Gmail accounts to invite others to get Gmail (it was a limited beta as well)...
- The Simpsons In Google Street View
This is not new, but the first time I've seen it. If you check out the corner of King Street at John Street in Toronto in Google Maps, you will see a surprise guest. Marge & Maggie Simpson from The
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- A concept we are working up for apps for the Jewish…, Barry Schwartz - Google+
- A new Zagat experience is here! Discover the best places…, ZAGAT - Google+
- Introducing Views: a new way to discover the best…, Google Maps - Google+
- Wrapping up the Enhanced Campaign How-to Video Ser..., AdWords Community