Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Video Recap of Weekly Search Buzz :: June 28, 2013
This week, Google's Matt Cutts said thee is a multi-week update being pushed out through July 4th. MozCast is showing huge spikes in ranking changes over the past few days...
- Google Publisher Coming To Search Results With Google+ Logo?
As you know, authorship in the search results is a big deal. In fact, I am missing my face big time in the search results. But now, it seems that Google was testing Google+ company logos in the search results. Here is a screen shot: Note...
- Ten Google Sitelinks For Domain Searches
Search Google for your domain name, and if that doesn't work try [seroundtable.com] - you should see ten large sitelinks come up under the main site listing: Searching for the brand name...
- Google's Matt Cutts: Wildcard Support Not Planned For Google Disavow Tool
The Google Disavow Tool is probably one of the more talked about webmaster functions in the past few months. New questions come up about it every day. Martin Macdonald âasked Google's Matt Cutts on Twitter if Google had "any plans to allow wildcard disavows" like they do for the robots...
- Google AdWords With Third-Party Reviews In Ad Copy
Google announced a new AdWords extension that allows you to ad third-party reviews dynamically into your ad copy of your AdWords ads...
- Google's Kaspar Szymanski Leaving Google
Kaspar Szymanski, a loved member of the Google Search Quality team, is leaving Google and Dublin to move to Berlin, Germany. Kaspar is not like most Google search quality representatives...
- Happy Second Birthday Google+
Google+ is now two years old today and Vic Gundotra, the Senior Vice President, Engineering for Google, specifically leading Google+, posted a Thank You card signed by many of the Googlers who worked
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Interested in providing your feedback to the YouTube Team? Sign up for our user research database!, YouTube Help
- Why I'm still receiving mail notifications from a site I deleted in google webmaster tools, Google Webmaster Help
- Google Launches Affinity Segments in AdWords and YouTube For Brands, WebmasterWorld
- Second new feature spotted last night - an auto insurance…, Pete Meyers - Google+
- Unique Black Hat Techniques, blackhatworld.com
- Video started to skip to the end, YouTube Help