Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Nofollow Your Links? How Long Until Google Notices
A WebmasterWorld thread has one SEO/Webmaster asking how long will it take for Google to show him the fruits of his efforts after nofollowing a bunch of links on his site. He wanted to know how long will it take Google to notice the nofollows and see those results in the Google search results...
- Google AdWords Ads Take 24 To 72 Hours To Be Approved
A Google AdWords Help thread has Google's Charvi explaining how long an AdWords ad can take to be approved. Typically...
- Google Maps Business Ratings Now Up To Five Stars
Remember when Google took over Zagat and then announced they are dropping the star reviews for businesses...
- Google Slaps Sprint For Spammy Community Forum
The next large brand to be penalized by Google is Sprint, the large U.S. wireless provider. A Google Webmaster Help thread has Kent Van Deusen, the Sprint website support representative...
- #ifihadglass Winners Soon To Get Invites To Pick Up Glass
It seems as if the second batch of Google Glass Explorers will soon be getting invites to pick up their Google Glass...
- Light Saber Google Robots
At any conference there are always a few people who light to cause trouble, and I bet there are even more at Google I/O. To patrol the Google I/O event, Google hired light sabers wilding robots. Or
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- New Google+: Stream, Hangouts, and Photos, Google+ Help
- April 1st YouTube Reporting Change, Google AdSense Help
- Differences in Estimated versus Finalized YouTube Earnings, Google AdSense Help
- Reclaiming your Google Referral Data, Threadwatch.org
- Report: Google + Still Failing to Win Brands Over, WebmasterWorld
- Payday loans spam and why its going to costs us all, blackhatworld.com
- Poll: Would you buy SAPE for client's sites?, blackhatworld.com