The agenda has 10 sessions, two sessions going on at once. It is the first time we are running this event from 9am to 6pm. In the past, the event typically ran for half a day.
We have some of the best speakers at the show. Most speakers are from Israel, thus bringing their expertise of how to run and operate an SEO, SEM, social media, web development and related company in Israel. The conference, for the most part, will be delivered in English but we will have a single Hebrew SEO panel given in Hebrew.
Chris Sherman, Executive Editor Search Engine Land & President of Searchwise who chairs many of the official Search Marketing Expo (SMX) events will be joining us at SphinnCon this year.
Google is sending a search quality representative from their Dublin office to speak and answer questions as well.
Here is a list of our confirmed speakers:
- Eli Feldblum, CTO & Founder, RankAbove
- Oren Shatz, Chairman, SEO Israel Technologies Ltd.
- Ziv Dascalu, Founder, WiseImpact
- Miriam Schwab, CEO, illuminea
- Gil Reich, Answers.com
- Uri Breitman, TBWA\DIGITAL
- Thomas Bindl, Founder and CEO of Refined Labs
- Ophir Cohen, CEO, Universal Mccann Search
- Charlie Kalech, Director, J-Town Productions
- Dan Perach, Co-Founder, PPCPROZ
- Adir Regev, CEO of GO Internet Markting
- Gilad Sasson, Search Marketing Analyst at nekuda.co.il
- Sam Michaelson, Five Blocks
- Shira Abel, Abel Communications
- Dan Gerstenfeld, Lecturer at JCT & CEO of Interteam
- Menachem Rosenbaum, TENS-Technology
- Gab Goldenberg, SEO ROI
- Ofer Dascalu, CEO & Founder, WiseImpact
- Branko Rihtman, Whiteweb
- Dixon Jones, Managing Director of Receptional Ltd.
- Yehoshua Coren, Founder and Principal of Analytics Ninja
- Daniel Waisberg, Founder of Conversion Journey
- Yam Regev, CEO at Compass Internet Solutions
- Olivier Amar, Independent Marketing Consultant, PointUp Media
- Barry Schwartz, CEO of RustyBrick
- Chris Sherman, Executive Editor Search Engine Land & President of Searchwise
- Kelli Brown, Owner of Pixel/Point Press
- Oren Todoros, CEO of OrenTodoros.com
- Kevin Gibbons, founder and Director of Search at SEOptimise
- Tal Siach, Founder of Walyou.com & Social Media Strategist
- To Be Announced, Google Search Quality Strategist from Google Dublin Office
For a complete agenda, see the SphinnCon Israel web site.
I would like to thank our sponsors:
- Analytics Ninja
- GO Internet Marketing
- Trusted Proxies
- Universal McCann Search
- Inbal Hotel
Plus I'd like to thank my personal advisors for the event. They include (in no specific order) Olivier Amar, Branko Rihtman, Gilad Sasson, Mayer Reich, Michael Barnett, Roi Hildesheimer and Ophir Cohen. And of course, I'd like to thank the Third Door Media and Search Marketing Expo team for all their help.
Finally, thank you to all those who have already registered for the event. This will be our largest event to date. So thank you!
If you have not registered yet, please do so asap, before it is too late. You can register at my site now.