This week I covered the news on Google TV. Google should be launching secure and encrypted search this week. Yahoo Site Explorer is reporting a significant link drop, why? Bing is handing 301 redirects well. Google removed the only way to get to the old design. Google search bug hid the search query. Google must share AdSense revenue share with Italian publishers. AdWords added language support to the new keyword tool. Is Google Maps being spammed by Nazis? We released ten polls while I was out this week, make sure to check them all out. YouTube turned five on Sunday! That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. You can also watch this live and ask questions during the show, typically Friday mornings around 9:30 (EST) at seroundtable.com/live, follow @rustybrick to be notified when we air. Here is the YouTube version of the feed:
For the original iTunes version, click here or to see the YouTube version in higher quality, click play & hit "HD."
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Google TV: A Clicker Killer?
- Google To Offer Encrypted Web Search
- Yahoo Site Explorer Link Count Drops Significantly
- Bing Continues To Improve 301 Redirect Handling
- Google Removed Only Way To Get To Old Google Design
- Google's Disappearing Search Query Bug
- Italian Google AdSense Publisher To Learn Exact Revenue Sharing Percentages
- Google AdWords Keyword Tool Adds Languages
- Google Maps Ranking Jewish Businesses For Nazi Related Keywords?
- 43% Of SEOs Say Traffic Down Since Google Redesign
- Survey Says: SEOs Don't Care About Teoma or Ask.com
- 75% of SEOs Say Googlers Hypocritical on Facebook
- Most SEOs Believe Links That Open In New Windows Are No Different
- SEOs Are Set In Their Ways About CMSs
- How Often Do You Change Google AdWords Creatives?
- How Often Do You Optimize Your Google AdWords Account?
- How Often Do Google AdWords Advertiser Change Bids?
- SEOs Can't Agree on Risk of Link Buying
- YouTube 5 Years Old & Adds Hash Tag Search