There was a Yahoo Search update last night, that is currently updating right now. We released the Google Webmaster report for September 2009. Some are reporting a higher click through rate on the AdWords ads since Google moved the ads closer to the free listings. Bing Mobile has a language bug that we can fix for you. Bing might allow you to manage your preview box, which is good cause some of error code in them. AdSense speeds up competitive ad filter, plus doubles its size. PSAs plagued AdSense publishers in Asia region for 12 hours. Google released an excellent rich snippet test tool in Webmaster Tools. Google said they recrawl all site's robots.txt file daily. Google allows you to stop them from translating with the notranslate tag. AdWords API users can now test the 2009 version. Don't post private information in a public forum, search 101. Are Google impersonators threatening and spamming webmeisters? Finally, Google had a logo (doodle) for Michael Jackson's 51st birthday, which sparked some controversy in the forums. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here or to see the YouTube version in higher quality, click play & hit "HD."
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Yahoo Search September 2009 Update Official
- September 2009 Google Webmaster Report
- Closer Google AdWords Increasing Ad Clicks & Decreasing Organic Clicks?
- Bing Mobile's Language Bug & How To Fix It
- Bing May Allow Management of Quick Preview Box
- Bing's More Info Box "WARNING 2: session_destroy" Error
- Google AdSense Publishers Happy With Competitive Ad Filter Changes
- Google AdSense Ads Hit With PSAs Again
- Google Adds Rich Snippet Testing Tool
- Google Crawls Robots.txt Files Daily
- Google's "NoTranslate" Tag To Prevent Translation in Search
- AdWords API Users, Start Testing The New AdWords API v2009 Now
- Don't Want Your Social Security Number or Identity Card Number On Google?
- Former Googlers Spamming Site Competitors To Beat Them In Google Search Results?
- Google's Michael Jackson Logo Sparks Debate