In this week's recap, Google began forcing even more advertisers into the new AdWords interface, some are not happy. Microsoft said they fixed the one word query fake referrers issue, again. We have listed several tools to compare Google Caffeine's index to the current index. Google Caffeine seems to be running off of Google's new file system - do we care? Bing's search results are showing up in Google. Google News now recrawls articles within 12 hours. Why do SEO experts get a bad rep? Matt Cutts gives two wonderful presentations, it is a must see. Also, Matt might be the new "hot guy" in the search industry. Did you catch the Google logo question on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? That was this week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here or to see the YouTube version in higher quality, click play & hit "HD."
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- More Google Advertisers Being Forced into New Interface, Including Me
- Microsoft Claims To Fix Fake Referrals or "Single Word Query" Complaint
- Tools to Compare Google's Caffeine Index To Normal Index
- Google's Caffeine Update Running Off Google's New File System (GFS)
- Bing Search Results In Google
- Google News Now Recrawling & Reindexing Stories For Updates
- Why "SEO Experts" Get a Bad Rep from Newbies
- Video: Google's Matt Cutts Presentation at WordCamp
- Excellent Site Review Panel by Matt Cutts & Other Googlers
- Matt Cutts of Google Now Industry's "Hot Guy"?
- Google's Logo Questioned On Who Wants To Be a Millionaire Show