(1) Analytic Graphs plotting both "impressions" (views) and "actions":
Impressions are the views of your local listing in Google. Any time someone sees your listing in Google. The actions include clicks on "more info," clicking on "driving directions" or clicking on your web site.
(2) The data summary for the date range listed above:
(3) Top Search Queries used to find your local listing:
(4) Where people are coming from when they click driving directions:
(5) Plus Google added a percent done of your listing, and a quick edit button to add or edit information:
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.