In this week's edition, I covered Yahoo's new ad tools that should help them gain support. Also, I discussed Google Search's recent "brand push." Google Blog Search is still working on a solution. I discussed in more detail, the link clique concept - worth watching, in my opinion. Yahoo lowered minimum bids for some advertisers. Google updates their image index again. Google News added 20,000 new sources. Google News also dropped publishers by accident. AdWords is requiring you to link to your Analytics account. Google joined Twitter! We got the Mardi Gras logos archived. That was this week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Advertisers Are Excited For Yahoo's New Online Ad Tools
- Is There a Recent Big Brand Bias at Google Search?
- Google Blog Search To Test New Link Command Features Next Week
- Link Building 2009 - Build Your Own Cliques For Link Relevancy
- Yahoo Search Marketing Lowering Minimum Bids For Many
- February '09 Google Image Search Update?
- Is Google Latitude Anticipating Your Travel Plans?
- Google News Adds Over 20,000 News Sources
- Google News Dropping Publishers From Index
- AdWords Requiring Analytics To Be "Linked" To Send Cost Data
- Google Joins Twitter, The Online World Goes Haywire
- Mardi Gras '09 Logos From Live, DogPile, AOL & Others