We have already written our Google November report but when I see a spike in conversation about Google Search changes, I try to keep you informed, even if it is not a new month.
- Some are noticing the universal search yo-yo effect or at least symptoms of that issue.
- Some are saying Google is now giving more weight to the meta description and H2 tags on your page.
- The site command, as some report, is showing higher number of pages then they have in the past - this comes after a recent report of pages dropping out of Google but some are reporting the exact opposite.
- Some are noticing new reports of Google cache cross-ups.
- Others are noticing an increase in 404 errors in webmaster tools.
Those are some of the non-validated discussions going on about Google in mid-November.
There is also a new, pretty well-organized, thread on these changes at HighRankings Forums.