Google said, loud and clear, the first click free program can be used for web search. Google improves Analytics and ties in AdSense data. Google hosted their third webmaster chat event, I was unable to attend. AdWords is taking up the organic results with a new product listing feature. Yahoo Search Marketing targets local more accurately. AdWords releases API version thirteen. Google Webmaster Tools has a Sitemaps bug. Google sending love letters to Sitemaps users in XML format. IM Broadcast launches to be the YouTube of Internet Marketers. More details at SERoundtable.com.
Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed (note: If YouTube shows a video not found message, just refresh the page and play it again, it is a YouTube bug):
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Webmasters Discuss Google's "First Click Free" Program for Web Search
- Google Analytics Adds Features Plus AdSense Integration
- Google to Host Third Webmaster Chat Event on Wednesday at Noon
- Google Showing Product Images in AdWords, Where The Organic Results Go?
- Yahoo! Search Marketing Rolls Out New Features
- Google AdWords API Version 13 Released
- Google Webmaster Tools Showing 0 Pages Indexed For Sitemaps Users
- Google Webmaster Team Sending Letters To Sitemaps Users?
- IM Broadcast is a YouTube for Internet Marketers