I was in Boston for a bit this week, I have some pictures in the video. Google Suggest is now the defaul behavior on Google.com but how does that impact SEMs? Google AdWords make the quality score, more real time. Google might be paying less attention to anchor text? Was there a PageRank update? Yahoo started indenting search results. Yahoo Site Explorer is testing a new look and information. Google is testing displaying ads at the bottom. AdSense ads sometimes wont show up in the Google Cache. Most SEOs are scared of search penalties. Did you miss SES San Jose, we have full coverage of the sessions. Check out more details at SERoundtable.com.
Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed (note: If YouTube shows a video not found message, just refresh the page and play it again, it is a YouTube bug):
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Google Suggest Becomes Search Default
- Google Suggest to Change the Ways of Search Engine Optimization
- Google AdWords New Quality Score Announcement
- Google Algorithm Altered: Less Emphasis Placed on Anchor Text
- Google PageRank Update Observed
- Yahoo Begins to Indent Search Results
- Yahoo! Site Explorer Gets a Facelift
- Google Displays Ads at Bottom of Search Results
- Google AdSense Stops Displaying on Google Cache Results?
- Search Engine Penalties Are Scary, Says Most SEOs
- SES San Jose 2008 Coverage
I may not be able to mail schwag outside of the United States.