Here is the concise version of the live blogging coverage our volunteers put together at SES San Jose yesterday:
- More Customers, Fewer Costs: Why Marketing to the "Long Tail" Makes Sense
- Universal Search
- Search Industry Update
- Pay Per Conversation
- Non-Profits & Socially-Responsible Companies
- Igniting Viral Campaigns
- Mobile SEO: Death of the '.mobi'
- Semantic Search : How will it change out lives?
- Orion Keynote Panel - How Much Search is Enough?
- Everything but Google: Alternative Search Advertising Options
- Video Search Engine Optimization (VSEO)
- Enterprise Search: Running Your Own Search Engine
- Storyteller Marketing: How the Art of Storytelling Matches Up With the Business of Marketing
Again, a big thank you to our volunteer live bloggers, breaking their fingers on their keyboards. Keri Morgret of Morgret Designs, Sheara Wilensky & Avi Wilensky of Promedia Corp, Carolyn Shelby aka Cshel, Chris Boggs of Brulant, and Dave Rohrer.