Google Fixes Search Volume Bug in AdWords Keyword Tool

Aug 7, 2008 • 8:22 am | comments (0) by twitter Google+ | Filed Under Google AdWords
 

Yesterday, we reported on the Google keyword tool outage, where the reports were missing search volume data.

The problems actually persisted throughout the day, causing major headaches for advertisers looking to research possible keywords. In any event, a Google representative posted in the WebmasterWorld thread that it would be fixed very soon. The Google rep said at about 2pm (EST):

This is very much a known issue, and while I have learned to never say definitely when something will be resolved, I hope that things will be back to normal by the end of today. If not then, well, very soon. ;)

As of about 5:30pm (EST), we have been receiving reports that the bug is resolved. I have confirmed it works for me, so you can now give it a try over here.

Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.

Previous story: Daily Search Forum Recap: August 6, 2008
 

Comments:

No comments.

blog comments powered by Disqus