You love basketball? I do. This video recap, I play some basketball and you can score some great schwag by watching me play. Learn how by watching. So what did I chat about? Google proves to everyone out there that they know who you are, what you are doing and how much you can spend with Google Ad Manager and Google Trends for Websites. I discuss the long URL post I wrote this week on Google. Google added porn to search results, but allows us to report it now. Yahoo drops the Overture keyword suggestion tool. Google Webmaster Tools gives us an API. Ask.com is not focused on search and I give some reasons. Yahoo is in shambles, can they pick themselves up or is it too late? Google turns five years old!
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Detailed Screen Shots of Google's New Ad Planner :: Wow!
- Google Launches Ad Planner - What Google Really Knows About Your Sites
- Google Trends for Websites : Rather Not Have It? Seriously?
- Google Says, Long URLs May Hurt You
- Porn Continues to Invade Google Web Search Through Universal Search
- Yahoo Finally Kills Overture's Keyword Suggestion Tool?
- Finally, We Get an API for Google Webmaster Tools, But...
- Ask.com: Not Focused on Core Search, or is it?
- Yahoo Prepares Massive Upper Management Reorganization for Possible Acquisitions
- Google AdSense Turns Five Years Old
I may not be able to mail schwag outside of the United States.