In closing out April and moving into May, we had a fairly slow week of search forum news. We discussed how Google leaked AdWords ranking scores, a Google PageRank update and a Sitelink update. We also saw how GoogleBot is crawling less, overall. Court ruled that META keywords are immaterial. Google launched TV ads to every US advertiser. Finally, we chatted about the search controversy between SES and SMX. Congrats to the winner of the Yahoo schwag and good luck winning the eVisibility schwag! To win, watch the video and comment here with the correct answer.
To win, watch the video and comment at this post below with the correct answer. Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed:
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Google Updates Toolbar PageRank: April 2008
- More Webmasters Report Google Sitelinks, Few Problems Arise
- Google AdWords Displays Ad Scores: Pscore, mCPC & thresh
- GoogleBot Getting Tired? Google's Spider Crawling Less Documents
- Google Crawl Rate Drops: Google Responds?
- META Keywords Don't Matter According to US Court
- Google Opens TV Ads To All US Advertisers
- Search Conference Controversy Sparks Up Again
I may not be able to mail schwag outside of the United States.