The 40th edition of the Search Pulse is now available for download. In this show, Ben and I chatted about the big PageRank massacre, if you want to call it that. We spent a whole 15 minutes on that discussion, so check it out. The final 15 minutes we chatted about Yahoo Site Explorer old bug, a problem that was solved with AdSense channels and a new feature coming to AdSense. We also talked about a Microsoft adCenter upgrade, a Google Image update and asked the big question, Are SEOs better searchers?
The topics we covered are listed below, in order of priority (based on search community buzz).
You can download the MP3 file and listen at your convenience.
Topics We Covered:
- What Does This Google PageRank Message Mean?
- Matt Cutts Confirms that Paid Links Killed Your PageRank
- 2nd Google PageRank in October 2007
- Theory: How Does Google Determine Which Sites Sell Links?
- Yahoo! Responds to Site Explorer Inlinks Issue
- Google AdSense Reporting Discrepancies
- Google Fixes AdSense Channel Reporting Issue
- Code Free Changes Coming To Google AdSense
- MSN adCenter Adds Editorial Status, Campaign Management & Reporting Features
- Google Image Index Update
- Are Seach Engine Optimization Professionals Better Searchers?
- Quality Score Explained in Detail in Google AdWords
- Google AdWords Negative Keyword Tool Relocated
- Gmail Now Supports IMAP
- Many Gmail Users Still Without IMAP
- Microsoft and Facebook Partner for Ads
- Firefox Made $56 Million in 2006 from Google
The topic list is in order of how I wanted the conversation to go. I felt that these were the most talked about and discussed topics in the search community. Again, you can listen to the MP3 file here.
Tune in next week on Tuesday, 5pm (EST) at WebmasterRadio.FM.
For our past shows, please visit the Search Pulse archives and browse through them all.