A DigitalPoint Forums thread has a member posting a detailed write up on how he believes he went from $10 per week to $800 per week, in earned income from Google AdSense. His tips were to write 100% original content articles, several per week. Then the way he formatted his pages, with the articles on the page, was how he made his AdSense money.
- Giving each article an individual highly relevant page title.
- Using meta descriptions and keywords, but not abusing them.
- Using H1 and H2 tags.
- Using good keyword density and specific phrase targeting.
- Using good quality, unique, original and focused content.
- Building some well anchored backlinks.
- With a good navigational system between articles.
- Using an aged domain with good TrustRank.
The image on the right was posted by the DigitalPoint member and it shows where he likes to place his ads on the page.
Forum discussion at DigitalPoint Forums.