The eleventh edition of the Search Pulse has now been archived. We were able to discuss in detail about half of the topics I wanted. We discussed SES Chicago, Andy's click fraud rate, AdWords quality score tests, holiday updates by Google and Yahoo and much much more. The topics we covered are listed below, in order of priority (based on search community buzz). You can download the MP3 file here and listen at your convenience.
We also gave out $50 Microsoft adCenter coupons, the coupon code is SERoundtable1206. Please see the legal, terms and conditions below...
Topics We Covered:
- Search Engine Strategies Chicago '06 SER Coverage Recap
- In SEO, What Changes Should You Track
- Best Way To Contact Google?
- Yahoo! To Reorganize; Where Is Search In Yahoo!'s Future?
- Google Claims Click Fraud a "Fraction of One Percent"
- Google Testing Showing AdWords Quality Score Data to Advertisers
- Predicted Average CPC Bidding Coming to Google AdWords?
- Google Checkout "Washing" Affiliate Links
- Yahoo! Search Update 12/11 Confirmed
- Possible Google Update Before Holiday Season?
- Google Update Debunked By Matt Cutts
- Onsite Store Owner To Sue Blog Owner Over Ranking in Google
- Duplicate Content: What Is It 12/2006
- Google Trying Google Logo on AdSense Ads
- Google Confirms AdSense Google Logo Test
- Video with Google's Fox & SEOMoz's Rand on Sitemaps & PageRank by WebProNews
- Google Refinements Applied to Site Command Search
- Google AdWords Radio Ads Test Under Way
- 5 Easy Steps To Scare A SES or Pubcon Conference Attendee
- New Sitemaps Protocol May Hurt Your Listings in Yahoo! Search?
- Does The rel="nofollow" Mean Not Follow?
- Google Cold Calling via Auto Dialer for AdWords Customers?
- Fire in Microsoft's adCenter Data Center Brings Down Search Ads For Several Days?
- Microsoft adCenter Tips: Common Pitfalls
- Yahoo! Top Searches: A Reality of Disappointment?
- Jonathan Simon Added to Google Webmaster Team
- Google Upgrades AdWords Editor to 2.5
Tune in next week, Tuesday at 5pm (EST) for show number 12!
Past Shows: - December 5, 2006: Eleventh Edition of the Search Pulse Live: Google Spam Tools, Danny & SEW, Chris Boggs & SEW, Ask AskCity, MSN Bot, Yahoo Topics & Much More - November 28, 2006: Tenth Edition of the Search Pulse Live: Turkey Day, Google Spam, SES Chicago, MSN Update, AdWords Denial, Holiday Gifts, Yahoo Jobs & More - November 21, 2006: Ninth Edition of the Search Pulse Live: PubCon Vegas, Hefner's Sky Villa, Google Update, Yahoo's Compliance, Microsoft's Banning, AdWords Quality, Sitemaps Protocol & More - November 7, 2006: Eighth Edition of the Search Pulse Live: Google AdWords Update, MSN Search Update, PageRank Update, SEO, PubCon Coverage, Firefox, JotSpot, Yahoo! Eggs, & More - October 31, 2006: Seventh Edition of Search Pulse Live: Halloween, Yahoo's Panama, Did-It, Ask.com Mobile, MSN Links, Eric Schmidt, 30 Point Penality, & More - October 10, 2006: Sixth Edition of Search Pulse Live: Tim Mayer on NOODP Tag, GooTube, Google News Porn, SEO, PageRank, Pinging, Code Search, SearchMash, Yahoo Panama UK, Mobile AdSense & More - October 4, 2006: Fifth Edition of Search Pulse Live: Google Maps Bug, PageRank Update, 8th BDay, Links, Matt Cutts, Daniel Read, Ask.com, adCenter, Apax, & More - September 26, 2006: Fourth Edition of Search Pulse Live: Google.com Rankings Anywhere, Live.com Fixed, Canada Not Welcome, Danny's B-Day, Yahoo! Ad Growth, Google Product Search Changes & More - September 19, 2006: Third Edition of Search Pulse Live: Live.com, AdWords Test, Intuit & Google, Yahoo! Ads, Supplementals, Belgian Cache, OneBox Spam, Adam Lasnik on Links - September 12, 2006: Second Edition of Search Pulse Live: Google News Archive, Sitelinks, AdWords Preview, Sullivan PubCon, ChaCha & More... - September 6, 2006: First Edition of Search Pulse Live: Sullivan Leaves SEW, AdSense Lawsuit, Yahoo Blog Search, Keywords in URLs, New URLs, Navigational Search, Google Apps & More