WebGuerrilla, a WMW Admin, posted the following: Here’s how it will work:
Questions will be posted in this thread. We will let this thread run for the next few days. Once we have a solid list of quality questions, this thread will be locked. If/when someone from Yahoo Search decides to respond to a question from this thread, we will split off that particular Q&A into its own thread. Any follow-up questions or discussions will take place in the new thread. Doing this will help us keep everything on-topic.
With that in mind, here are some ground rules:
1. Keep the questions focused on Yahoo Search’s products and services. (No asking Tim what his favorite color is)
2. Keep the questions short and sweet. (You will have the opportunity to get long-winded in any follow-up discussions).
3. No specific site information. (We are not the Yahoo help desk or spam police)
4. Keep the tone positive and professional. (All rants will be nuked)
5. Read the other questions before you post yours. (I hate spending time deleting duplicates).
Visit the thread at WebmasterWorld's Questions for Yahoo!.